Research and Publication Cell
Research and Publication are amongst the basic elements of every lawyer’s tool kit. The Research and Publication Cell of Symbiosis Law School Nagpur is constituted to equip the students with the fundamentals of research. This is the sole body in charge of bringing on campus the opportunities and people that are significant to the field of research. The fundamental responsibility of introducing the students to constructive researching, collating data, and its representation by way of effective writing is that of the Research & Publication Cell. Research and Publication Cell aims to inculcate and nurture traits like probing and thinking, and skills like writing, organizing, data collecting, and interpretation amongst the students. It provides a platform for the students to showcase their skills in articles, write-ups, and other creative modes.
Objectives of the Cell :
- To inculcate probing behavior amongst students to be able to visualize, correlate, encapsulate, and explain various kinds of information for meaningful purposes and to expand their horizons of thought and knowledge.
- Convert their thoughts into tangible ideas using legal and management databases to present them with a new dimension.
- Identify new trends in various academic domains and develop the capacity to converge them for legal enrichment.
- To provide a platform for the people capable of original thought, analysis, and creativity, who are keen on learning and developing.
- To facilitate research and publication of the same.
Structure of the Cell :
Ex-officio Chairperson : Dr. Sukhvinder Singh Dari, Director
Faculty in-charge of Cell : Ms. Sayalee S. Surjuse, Assistant Professor
Members : Students
- Anushka Bhattacharjee
- Aditi Uttamani
- Amandeep P
- Girija Ranade
- Gracy Singh
- Kaplesh Mhatre
- Kumar Shivam
- Maanvi Kapoor
- Manish Tripathi
- Pranav Kardale
- Riddhi Kashyap
- Saksham Bhatnagar
- Sakshi Vadera
- Shreya G
- Simran Shah
- Tushar Grewal
- Tushar Suman
- Vaidehi Bhangde
Activities Done So Far :
- Symposium on Legal Education & Career in Law
- Workshop on Research Methodology
- National Webinar on Muffled Democracy – Remembering National Emergency on its 45th Anniversary
- National essay Writing Competition on - Fundamental Duties
- National Essay Writing Competition on – Access to Justice – Judiciary during the Pandemic
- National Essay Writing Competition on - Situating the relevance of Gandhian Principles in the contemporary society
- Workshop on – Publication Journey
- Guest Lectures
- Distinguished Lecture Series
- Started Blog – SymBLawg
Future Plans :
- To start a student's magazine
- To start a student's journal